Digestion - 800g Multipack (6)
PREBIOTICS TO PROMOTE GOOD DIGESTION AND INTESTINAL HEALTH
Clinically proven by expert Holistic Vet, Dr Vince MacNally BVSc VetMFHom MRCVS
Prebiotic supplementation of a dog or cat's diet is an important part of maintaining good digestion and a healthy intestinal environment.
It ensures that the normal gut flora balance is supported - which is a cornerstone of the digestive system's ability to break down food effectively and absorb essential nutrients.
A healthy gut flora population also helps pets cope with periods of stress by supporting the immune system.
If a dog or cat has:
- lost weight
- poor body condition
- a dry, dull or unhealthy looking coat
- sensitive or windy bowels
and may not be getting the most out of the diet, then the additional prebiotic support provided by DIGESTION can be helpful in establishing the best possible digestive health.
Prebiotics can also help to re-establish a healthy gut flora population following antibiotic administration or illness, both of which can have a severe effect on the balance of beneficial bowel microorganisms.
DIGESTION is a unique blend of 2 natural prebiotics Brewer's Yeast and Fructooligosaccharides from Chicory), which added to the diet each day:
- promotes healthy bowels and digestion
- supports gut immunity
- aids the assimilation of nutrients important for good body condition
- helps replenish the friendly gut flora, vital for strong health
Prebiotic support is particularly important following:
- antibiotics (which can seriously damage the beneficial bowel bacteria vital for good intestinal health)
- immunosuppressive drugs (such as steroids for example, which can weaken the gut immune system and it's ability to keep pathogenic bacteria in the bowels in check)
- gastroenteritis (vomiting, diarrhoea or sloppy stools and excessive wind)
- malnutrition (due to illness, loss of appetite or starvation)
- poisioning (by any harmful chemicals - see below)
Pets today are constantly exposed to a wide range of toxic environmental chemicals, which collect on their paws, skin and fur and are subsequently swallowed during self-grooming. This over time can have a serious effect on gut flora.
Adding DIGESTION to the diet each day, provides much needed nutritional support to the bowels, friendly gut flora and digestion, which helps to maintain optimum intestinal health.
A powdered blend of Fructooligosaccharides (from Chicory) and Brewer's Yeast
Crude Protein: 17-20%, Crude Fibres: 64%, Crude Oils and Fats: <1%, Crude Ash: <5%