Why Feed Raw?
Dogs and cats have thrived on a fresh, natural diet of raw meat, bone and offal supplemented by small amounts of other raw foods for millions of years.
Such a diet supplies the protein, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, trace elements and other important nutrients vital for excellent health - which is why it’s best fed whenever possible.
Why Feed Vince the Vet® Raw?
Specially formulated by Vince, an expert Holistic Vet with 30+ years clinical expertise, Vince the Vet® Raw uses only the highest quality, human food grade ingredients to promote the very best of health.
- only premium UK meat, bone and offal is used
- specially formulated for maximum health benefits
- every recipe is offal enriched to provide additional fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins important for health
- a high percentage of prime muscle meat included
- no fruits, vegetables or gains used to eliminate exposure to toxic herbicide and pesticide residues which these and many other similar ingredients contain
- 4 single protein recipes to aid the management of pets with dietary sensitivities and intolerances to other proteins
- expert nutritional advice readily available by telephone and email
Raw Food Feeding Plans
If you're thinking of switching to a raw food diet or are new to raw food feeding and would like some help, please email email@example.com for a FREE feeding plan,.
Alternatively, call us on 0800 6893859 / 01952 459 896 or 0740 3663263.
Feeding Raw To Promote Health
Feeding a carefully tailored raw food diet, can help many pets.
Please see our 'Special diets' page for more information.