Joints - 200g
- Ex Tax: £20.83
- Availability: In Stock
Joints - 200g
A few months ago Rosie was unable to walk to go to the toilet unassisted, and now she is running for sticks on the beach thanks to Joints!
Supplementation of a dog and cat's diet to support strong, healthy joints, is an important part of maintaining mobility and an enjoyable, active life.
JOINTS provides nutrients which nourish ALL JOINT STRUCTURES, including healthy cartilage, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones and synovial fluid (joint lubricating ‘oil’).
- unique, quadruple action Veterinary Formula developed over 25 years
- clinically proven in veterinary practice
- 100% natural, human food grade ingredients
- difficulty with mobility
- convalescence after orthopaedic surgery
- a return to full health following recovery from musculoskeletal injuries
- young, rapidly growing bones
Also highly beneficial for:
- active pets (agility, flyball, canicross etc)
- working dogs
- medium, large and giant breeds
A powdered blend of Hydrolysed Collagen, organic Kelp, Bromelain from pineapples (corn starch used as a carrier) and Hyaluronic Acid.*
Crude protein: 83-85%; Crude fibres: <5%; Crude oils and fats: <2%; Crude as<; <5%
Vince the Vet® VETERINARY FORMULA SUPPLEMENTS are clinically proven* blends of natural ingredients which
provide nutrients essential for optimum health, and the body’s ability to cope with stress and self-repair.
These SUPPLEMENTS were originally designed to provide safe, natural and effective nutritional support in veterinary practice. They have been made available so that all dogs and cats can benefit from a highly enriched diet.
* If your pet has dietary sensitivities or special nutritional requirements, please consult your vet first or contact us for advice.
Tags: Bones, Cartilage, Cats, Cruciate ligament, Dogs, Joint fluid, Joints, Large breeds, Ligaments, Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedic, Patella, Sprains, Stiffness, Strains, Surgery, Supplement, Tendons, 200g