Joints - 200g
QUADRUPLE ACTION JOINT SUPPORT FOR MAXIMUM MOBILITY
Supplementation of a dog and cat's diet to support strong, healthy joints, is an important part of maintaining mobility.
It ensures that ease of movement is promoted, which is important for a happy, active life.
Healthy joints also help pets to position themselves to empty the bowels normally, groom themselves effectively and run, jump and play.
If a dog or cat has:
- stiff joints
- poor mobility due to old age or past injury
- a reluctance to move, run, jump, exercise, climb stairs or play because of old age or past injury
- recovered slowly from musculoskeletal injuries or surgery
and may not be getting the most out of the diet, then the additional nutritional support provided by JOINTS can be helpful in promoting the best possible joint health.
JOINTS is a unique blend of 4 natural ingredients:
- HYDROLYSED COLLAGEN (provides the building blocks for joint tissue healing, regeneration and repair)
- ORGANIC KELP (supplies 80+ nutrients important for optimum musculoskeletal health)
- BROMELAIN from pineapples (soothing)
- HYALURONIC ACID (hydrates articular cartilage and lubricates joints)
- soothe sore and inflamed joints
- promote flexibility and mobility
- encourage an active lifestyle
- aids return to full musculoskeletal health following recovery from trauma or surgery
Nutritional support of the joints is particularly important for dogs and cats following convalescence from:
- DAMAGE TO JOINTS, BONES, MUSCLES AND TENDONS
AGE RELATED DECLINE IN MOBILITY
Most dogs and cats become stiff and less mobile as they get older.
Adding JOINTS to the diet each day provides a rich supply of nutrients to bones, cartilage, muscles, joint fluid, tendons and ligaments, which help to maintain maximum mobility and the best possible joint health.
A powdered blend of Hydrolysed Collagen, organic Kelp, Bromelain from pineapples (corn starch used as a carrier) and Hyaluronic Acid.
Crude protein: 83-85%; Crude fibres: <5%; Crude oils and fats: <2%; Crude as<; <5%