Digestion - 800g
- Ex Tax: £25.79
- Availability: In Stock
Digestion - 800g
Click on the image above to be taken to our webpage on this site.
A healthy gut flora is vital for optimum health. It helps the digestive system to break down food and absorb essential nutrients effectively, so that pets benefit the most from their diet.
It also helps dogs and cats cope with periods of stress by supporting the immune system.
DIGESTION is a unique blend of 2 natural prebiotics which support digestive health.
- unique, quadruple action Veterinary Formula developed over 25 years
- clinically proven in veterinary practice
- 100% natural, human food grade ingredients
- maintaining good digestion
- windy or sensitive bowels
- supporting the gut immune system
- re-establishing a healthy microbiome (beneficial bowel bacteria population) following oral antibiotics
Also highly beneficial for:
- providing a rich of B vitamins to pets with kidney disease
- stimulating appetite
- the formation of well-formed stools
- regular bowel movements
Amino Acids (18) - Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Hydroxyproline, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Taurine, Threonine, Tryptophan and Tyrosine
Vitamins (8) - B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacin), B5 (Pantothenic Acid), B6 (Pryridoxine), B7 (Biotin), B9 (Folic Acid) and B12 (plant form)
Minerals and Trace Elements - including Chromium, Selenium, Iron, Potassium, Zinc, Magnesium
Nucleic Acids - RNA and DNA.
A powdered blend of Fructooligosaccharides (from Chicory) and Brewer's Yeast*
Crude Protein: 17-20%, Crude Fibres: 64%, Crude Oils and Fats: <1%, Crude Ash: <5%
Vince the Vet® VETERINARY FORMULA SUPPLEMENTS are clinically proven blends of natural ingredients which
provide nutrients essential for optimum health, and the body’s ability to cope with stress and self-repair.
These SUPPLEMENTS were originally designed to provide safe, natural and effective nutritional support in veterinary practice. They have been made available so that all dogs and cats can benefit from a highly enriched diet.
* If your pet has dietary sensitivities or special nutritional requirements, please consult your vet first or contact us for advice.