RESULTS YOU CAN TRUST - VETERINARY ADVICE YOU CAN RELY ON
LAUNCH OFFER - 20% OFF* VINCE THE VET SUPPLEMENTS IN STORE** AND ONLINE
Please see details below.
WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO SCREEN YOUR PET REGULARLY?
1. PARASITIC WORMS ARE A HEALTH THREAT TO PEOPLE AND PETS
Dog and cat worms can CAUSE SERIOUS DISEASES IN HUMANS, including:
- intestinal disturbances
- skin rashes
CHILDREN ARE PARTICULARLY AT RISK of developing health problems as a result of swallowing worm egg or larvae found in soil and the environment (inside and outside the home).
Worms in pets can cause:
- digestive disturbances, bloating and wind
- coughing / severe lung disease
- weight loss, poor condition, anaemia and IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
PUPPIES and KITTENS are commonly affected because many are infected with worms in the womb and shortly after being born.
NOTE: Pets can be infected with worms and not show any signs - particularly in the early stages. Screening helps to prevent significant and sometimes serious damage to the body occurring, as a result of these parasites going undetected for any period of time.
2. TO AVOID UNNECESSARY TOXIC CHEMICALS
Worming products contain chemicals designed to kill parasites, which can cause adverse reactions in sensitive pets.
This can include ill-effects on the liver, kidneys, bowels, gut flora, nerves and immune system - which is why they are best avoided if possible.
Screening is the answer - because there’s no need to worm if none are present.
3. TO CHECK WORM CONTROL MEASURES ARE WORKING
Worming regularly is no guarantee that your dog or cat is clear because the worms present may be immune to the products used. Also, many worms are invisible to the naked eye - which means they are not seen even though they are there.
The ONLY way to be sure that your pet is worm free, and the control measures in place are working is to SCREEN REGULARLY (adults every 3 - 4 months, kitten and puppies every 3 - 4 weeks).
4. TO HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF DISEASE
Some worms can produce 100,000 eggs per day! Each of these can potentially affect a child, adult or other pet.
Screening for worms, along with normal hygiene precautions and the responsible collection and disposal of stools, helps to prevent the spread of disease and keep our environment safe.
- Angiostrongylus vasorum (lungworm / heartworm - dog)
- Oslerus osleri (lungworm - dog)
- Capillaria aerophila (lungworm - cat)
- Aelurostrongylus abstrusus (lungworm - cat)
How do pets pick up these worms?
- eating slugs, snails, rodents, frogs, birds and other intermediate hosts / carriers)
- drinking water, eating grass, chewing on toys etc. contaminated with slug and snail slime
- sniffing, licking or eating another dog's or cat's stool
- coming into contact with fox poo
What does our Lungworm Kit include?
- full instructions
- stool sample pot
- postage paid mailing box to the laboratory
- gold standard analysis for LIVE LUNGWORM LARVAE by Wormcount Veterinary Laboratory
- the emailing of results
- FREE general advice on promoting intestinal and immune system health
- CODE inside for DISCOUNTED EXPERT VETERINARY ADVICE if any of the tests are positive
Screening regularly for parasitic worms is an important part of Holistic pet care and this kit offers exceptional value for money.
(Some veterinary practices charge £70 or more for the same test, and a consultation with a vet to discuss the results can cost £38.00 plus)
To redeem in store:
- Hand the completed coupon in the kit (with a valid Worm Test Code written in the correct place) to your local Vince the Vet Superfood supplier.
- 20% will be deducted off the RRP of any Vince the Vet Superfood Supplements only.
To redeem online:
- If not already registered, create an account online at www.vincethevet.co.uk
- Enter the 20% off coupon code on checkout.
- Enter your Worm Test Code in the comments field before submitting your order.
Without a valid Worm Test Code this offer does not apply and submitted orders will not be processed.
Terms and conditions:
*Coupon inside for 20% off RRP of Vince the Vet Superfood supplements, all other products / brands excluded. Single use and one offer per household only.
**Participating retailers only.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers.
Acceptance of any voucher and / or participation in this promotion is solely at our discretion.
These terms and conditions can be altered without prior notification and the offer ended any time.